Imagine one weekend’s stall rental at an open-air market where your success is largely dependent on the Cape’s weather conditions. Now imagine Longbeach Craft Market, situated in the heart of Noordhoek’s busy Longbeach Mall, with your crafts for sale seven days a week – whatever the weather. Plus, you get to spend your weekends doing exactly what you please without the hassle of setting up and breaking down. The South Peninsula of Cape Town is a growing market with many new upmarket housing estates, private schools and housing developments.
Longbeach Craft Market is laid out to accommodate a variety of craft items of all shapes and sizes. The store’s décor creates an exciting and interesting craft-like shopping experience. Look down and there’s a wooden floor, look up and there’s a corrugated steel ceiling – in a shopping mall! Rental options are varied to ensure that the correct space is available to merchandise your craft item. You can choose from individual shelf display areas to entire units, hanging space or pegboard space. The store is staffed with friendly and trained sales personnel, with a top of the range POS system and, best of all, you don’t have to be there.
Advantages of Longbeach Craft Market
- Situated in an upmarket mall
- Top quality shop-fitting and exciting décor
- Excellent management system
- Open 7 days a week
- Crafters are screened to ensure only quality crafts
- Booming and vibrant catchment area
- Anchor tenants include Woolworths, Spur, Pick ’n Pay, Edgars, Mugg&Bean
- Situated near busy stores, escalator and lift
- Close to private and government schools
- Professional staff and business ethics